Monday, May 12, 2008

Come See Us at Sedalia!!

Spindles and More will be at the Sedalia Fiber Festival 2008!

Come see us and get an up close and personal look at our spindles. Test them for yourself before you make a purchase. Remember, I give free spindle lessons, whether you make a purchase or not.
Mark your calendars for May 24th from 10am to 4pm.
Here's the link: http://www.sedaliafiberfestival.com

This is my first juried show and I'm absolutely trying to NOT be nervous. I'm inventorying my spindles and making sure that nothing got bumped or bruised on the trip back from the Cestari Farms Wool Fair.

I've still got to get the indexing done on the spindles before I go and I've just found out that my ACL on my right knee is acting up. This could end up having some serious consequences as it may limit my mobility "in the real world" as well as with my spinning, which is how I keep sane on stressful days.

I confess to being semi-concerned about the ACL, but also somewhat excited at the prospect of the show.

Thought for the day: If you want to receive a smile, give one first.

No comments: