Thursday, April 24, 2008

Getting excited!!

This weekend is coming up fast and I'm trying to get the last coats of poly onto the spindles and the last rub downs too. I've got to set up my list of all the things I need to pack in prep for the wool fair this weekend. I can hardly wait.
I may have said this earlier, but I'm not listing any of the new spindles onto the Etsy site or the website until after this weekend which means that my online customers will miss out on getting first dibs on the new spindles, which I have got to say, are looking so awesome that I want to keep them. The colors are great and the polyurethane shines on them like a candy coating.
Anyway, must run and continue getting ready. I'll try to post some pics of the spindles and my demoing this weekend, once I get back.

No comments: